Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missoni for Target

When I lived in the states, I absolutely loved the Target designer collaborations.  I would be one of those girls, during my lunch break, to drive to Target to grab one or two pieces.  

I'm personally not a huge fan of Missoni, but in small doses, I do appreciate the look.  I keep imagining Missoni to be "beach wear" centered.  I'm really not sure why I associate it with that, but I do.  This new collaboration is a blend between tribal and 60's inspirations.  I am not keen on the silhouettes of the clothes, but the accessories are nice.

I am amazed at how fast everything is selling out, so if you like Missoni, you should immediately go to the Target website or your store, because a majority of the items are out of stock already.  This collection is vast stretching to all categories: women's clothes, beauty, home/bedding, childrens wear, etc. etc.  
My favourite by far is the bedding and accessories in this collection.

Here are a few of my favourites from this collection






















What do you guys think?
Like I said, normally Missoni is not my cup of tea, but in small doses in accessories, I think it's quite colorful and playful.

2 comments:

  1. speaking of cups of tea, i am dying to get my hands on the missoni espresso set! it is soo cute! and if i could also get the rainboots that you have pictured, i would be one happy gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf and gloves! I've seen some stuff on blogs and the collection looks pretyy good. Many of my blogger friends were gutted because it sold out so quickly in certain Target stores.

    IRYC:
    I got my ring off eBay, but the seller said it was from H&M. It was quite a while ago, though

    ReplyDelete