Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nubar Nail Polish in Peacock Feathers

You know when there is a lot of hype around a polish, and you can't wait to try it out? Well Nubar's Peacock Feathers was one of them.  Who doesn't love duochrome right?  For some reason, I thought this would be similar to Gosh's Purple Heart, but the base was different, and I believe this is why I found not in love with it as much as I thought I would be.  It is still an excellent nail polish with an excellent formula.  I often wonder about the science behind duo chrome nail polishes, can someone educate me on how they do that so the colours mix, but do not mix completely? Something the nerd inside of me would like to know please :)
Ok, onto the swatches.  This is 2 coats and it lasted 2 days on me before tip wear.





What do you think of this?
Love? Hate?


No comments:

Post a Comment