Sunday, September 25, 2011

Simple Kind to Hair Gentle Care Conditioner

About a month ago, I joined the Simple VIP program. So since then, I've been looking for Simple products that I could test out.  It's quite annoying how the prices vary so much depending on where you get it, so out of frustration I said screw all that, and I grabbed this hair conditioner at poundland.  I mean it's a pound, and if I hated it then it wouldn't bother me.  This is well worth a pound and more!

This is fragrance free and my hair feels so soft.  It doesn't do anything for the volume, but I naturally have flat fine hair.  I'm just so pleased with the results that I decided to blog about.  Simple is available almost everywhere, but for me this is a new product.  

The pros to this conditioner is that it contains:

1. Pro-vitamin B-5
2.  Calendula, Chamomile, Geranium all for conditioning, softening and regenerating
3.  no perfume or colour


And while I was reading Cosmo, I saw that the Simple Skincare Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes (£2.99) won the "Readers' Kiss of Approval Ultimate Cleansing Wipes".  So that will be the next Simple product for me to use.
If you are interested in joining the Simple VIP program, drop me an email at tokkiandoliver@gmail.com

Until next time, take it ez :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment