Thursday, September 1, 2011

NOTD: Kiko Nail Polish in 270

How can I describe Kiko 270? It's like what I imagine the Mediterranean Sea to look like sitting on the Cliff of Santorini on a warm summer evening. Ahhhh....wouldn't that be nice? Well this polish is just as nice.





This was layered over Chanel's black velvet from earlier.
I don't own Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe, so I feel that this combo makes up for not having that nail polish.

It was quite difficult to get even layers onto my finger, but you just have to keep at it and continue layering to get a full coverage of large glitter :)

I like :) I'm happy with this NOTD...If I can't go to Santorini, I'll take a polish that reminds me of it  HA! xx




2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this color!!! It reminds me of pupa 803 & 804 but bigger glitters. I've got to track this one down.

    ReplyDelete