Friday, September 2, 2011

Illamasqua's Theatre of the Nameless Nail Polishes

All the new fall/winter collections are starting to pour in, and I'm just loving them all.
Especially the Illamasqua's line.  The dark, mysterious, and highly erotic collection is available as of today.

Of these, of course I am drawn to the nail polishes.  They are described as a "kinky new rubber-look finish".  I am extremely interested.  Different finishes are always welcome in my book. This came just in time as my interest in leather/rubber finishes are starting to re-peek my interest (Blame it on the Chanel black velvet I had on yesterday).



Introducing: Kink, Taint, Faux pas, and Vice

You can purchase these at www.illamasqua.com for £13.50
I hope that they will do a combo deal like previous collections, because they are far cheaper that way. Asos also usually does discounts before the actual Illamasqua site as well.

Illamasqua has done it again. Constantly pushing the boundaries of makeup as a tool of bringing out your other "self", and releasing all  inhibitions, it has slowly climbed up to be one of my favourite makeup brands.  It is not for the meek or the shy, but for the strong and fearless woman.   I especially love the irony in the title of this collection, because for those who are bold enough to rock this collection will obviously not be "nameless".  I would definitely remember the names of the ladies that are courageous enough to pull of the green lipgloss in this collection :).

What do you think? A little too much? or Just right?

No comments:

Post a Comment