Monday, June 27, 2011

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow

It is HOT HOT HOT and lovely here in England - quite rare LOL
And hot usually means allergies (lol!) so bare with me and apologies for the short post today, but the NOTD will make up for it.

I would love to be on the beach right now, listening to calm blue sea and soaking in the rays, so instead I put all that on my nails.

I kept the Chanel Nouvelle Vague as the base and on top I layered Deborah Lippmann's Boom Boom Pow. The base of this polish is a sheer gold, so that turned my blue polish into a slightly more minty green. I look at my nails and it does remind me of what a beautiful tropical ocean looks like on a clear day.

Here you go ladies & gents...









Made with 24k gold flakes, this has massive chunky hexagon glitters along with micro glitters. Lippmann does make my favourite chunky glitters, there is none like it out there in the market.

This ranges from $16-18 in the US and £18 in the UK at House of Fraser.
Well worth the price if you are a glitter lover.



OH and don't forget to enter my giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment