Before I begin with the reveal, I was very fortunate to get someone as lovely as the person who sent it to me. She spent so much money, not only on the polishes, but just to ship it to me, and she was kind enough to offer to cover the ridiculous customs charges as well. Now that is someone who really cared enough to make me happy.
So this package is special to me. Don't get me wrong, they all are, but this one had some difficulties getting to me, so I'm so thrilled it's here.
|In real life, this leans a bit more purple|
|All the polishes that I got :)|
The package I got contained the gorgeous:
* Deborah Lippmann - Lady That Sings the Blues (a much wanted back up)
* Nicole by OPI - Top Coat (already stolen from me lol)
* Nicole by OPI - The Right Thing
* China Glaze - Pelican Grey (yaya a back up!!)
* China Glaze - Sea Spray (yaya another back up!!) AND
* Deborah Lippmann - I know what Boys like
I also got some really cool extras by Deborah Lippmann too.
|Deborah Lippmann's: Hand & Cuticle Cream, Nail Polish Remover Pad, and Eco-file|
The Nail File is recycled and works very very well! I think it's my favourite nail file now.
I'm going back and forth this morning about whether to wear Lady that sings the blues or I know what boys like...hmmm......Stay tuned for a NOTD :)