Sunday, June 19, 2011

WELCOME to my 1st Beauty BLOG SALE !!!

Welcome to my Blog Sale

Hello ladies, thanks for stopping by my Blog Sale.

To purchase an item off my blog sale:
1) Please leave a comment with your email address and which item you'd like, and I will follow up with a paypal invoice.
2) first come, first serve
3) International buyers must email me for price quote
4) Please email me at beautyhauls@gmail.com with any questions.

DETAILS AND POSTING INFORMATION
 Payment via paypal only
FREE P&P within the UK
I kindly ask that once you get the invoice to pay within 48 hours, 
if you need more time, please arrange that with me ahead of time.
Items will be posted twice a week




AND HERE WE GO...........WHeeeeeeeeeeeee





Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For The Mascara - Black - Brand new - £8


Bobbi Brown extreme party mascara - Brand new - £4




Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara - brand new - £4




Starry-eyed baked eye shadow trio - Movie Star - used 1x - £7.50





Chanel Les Quatre Ombres - Stellaires - used less than 5 times -  £20




Stila tinted moisurizer - Medium 01 - used 1x - £6.75





MAC blush brush - few cosmetic flaws (i.e. logo and brush number rubbed off, dings on metal) - £6.75





MAC Mineralize Eyshadow in Mayhem - Brand New - £15





MAC depotted eyeshadow from pot - SWISH - £6






MAC depotted eyeshadow from pot - name not available because when i depotted it, I forgot to put the sticker on the back (oops!)- £6.50





Ruby and Millie Cheek Color in Orange (peachy/pink) - swatched 1x - £5




Ruby & Millie LIquid foundation - Base 5 - tested 1x for color (too dark for me) - £7.75






NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk - used 1x - £5






Collection 2000 eye shadow trio - swiped/tested once - 1.75




    

Stila lipstick - Sonia - £6








Eyeko nail polish - saucy - £4




MAC NP - HTF: Mercenary - 90% full - £10

Only first 2 and last 2 for sale
Cherish, 4N, Hue, Myself
£6.75






*****I am open to swapping always, please check my Wishlist 
ALSO...the more you buy, the more  free stuff I'll throw into your package  :)

Thank you!********

No comments:

Post a Comment