Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NOTD: Zoya - Caitlin

Hmmm....where did the sun go today? A tad gloomy but overall a lovely day.
I picked Zoya's Caitlin, because this Spring, I'm digging the grey/purples.


A bit more accurate on the colour


Oh! I wanted to share with you the frills on my shirt.
I wore a grey sweat dress over it, but it's the shoulder frills that I'm loving.
A bit girly for me, but it's ok for around the house and running errands lol





Top by H&M - clearance for only £5

See the sun isn't here today, so it was hard taking some decent pictures, but I thought my nails complimented the weather and my outfit today as well.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Caitlin looks really purple in that picture.

    He-he. I like your frills ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super girly right? I know I'm trying something new these days LOLOL

    ReplyDelete