Sunday, June 26, 2011

NOTD: Chanel - Nouvelle Vague Nail Polish

It is officially in the 80's today - or should I say it is 29 today :)
It's a lovely (not humid) day.  Summer has definitely arrived here in England. I know.  I am so glad, so are my pale legs.  So of course I wanted to paint my nails that complimented this beautiful weather.  I haven't worn this polish in months, but it is quite loved and I use to wear it on my toes all the time when I was living in Miami.

Chanel - Nouvelle Vague (527)




 

I really hesitated to buy this when it first came out, because it's not really my type of polish, but I love how it borderlines the mint and baby blue.  I know a lot of people rushed this after missing the train on Jade (still kicking myself in the a$$ for that one).

two coat opaque formula
A tad gloopy now that it's been sitting unused for close to a year.
But otherwise, if you can get a hold of this, then do so.  It is quite a powerful colour and I prefer this much more than Riva.

Oh and my cuticles are going through a bit of a transformation.  I am trying to get myself out of years of clipping my cuticles and instead to just moisturise and push them back.  Apparently that is the healthy path to take, so they just look awful. I hope this is just a transformation phase, because I am really tempted to clip those babies lol.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to join my Giveaway!
You can find it Here.  












1 comment: