Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tom Ford's New Beauty Line Launching this Fall - I'm officially screwed!

Just when I thought I was getting a grip with my beauty obsession, I come across this news.
This fall, Tom Ford is coming out with a 130 beauty product line.
130?!?!?!!? It's bad enough I wanted ALL of his lipsticks, now I have to obsess about an entire line? My hopes is that it's crap, but I honestly doubt it, and to make things worse, look at this ad...

GORGEOUS!

STUNNING

Look at that beautiful packaging!!! He opted for black instead of white, and with gold. Black & Gold is my #1 favourite combination, I can't resist. My heart is beating too fast and what the heck is that? NAIL POLISH?!?!?! He's doing Nail polish now, just kill me. Just take my money now why don't you.

I'm super excited about this, can you guys tell?

I'm definitely interested in the eyeshadow quad and the Nail polishes.  Maybe I can convince my hubs it's an early christmas gift.

So if you are interested like me, here is the low-down on this new line

*Launching in September
* 130 pieces ranging from $30-$250
God knows what it will be in the U.K. - I'm almost afraid to find out
* Available in Tom Ford stores, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and Saks
* In the U.K. - Available at Harvey Nichols and Selfridges

No comments:

Post a Comment