Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NOTD: Rococo Nail Apparel in VIP

Ok I couldn't handle having naked nails for two days. Today I have VIP by Rococo Nail Apparel.  I know a lot of people find classic red a bit too "classic" and outdated, but Dior's new Les Rouges have really brought back how modern and edgy the classic red really is.  I don't have those and frankly can't afford them right now, so I pulled out something from my collection.  VIP is a beautiful blue red jelly goodness.  The formula is divine, but the brush made it quite difficult.  This is probably one of the best formulas that I have tried. Imagine Illamasqua's one coat wonder but not as thick, and you basically have Rococo's formula.  Wonderful I tell ya!


Onto the pics...























I think every girl needs a classic old hollywood red.  There is just something about it that doesn't say vintage, but sex appeal. It's just one of those colours that will never go out of style.


Sorry .... I had to edit this post. I never thought I was this rude ever...but this polish was given to me by a friend, and I am so thankful for this polish and every other polish she has given me. Excuse my bad manners, as I forgot to mention that in this blog post. doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment