Saturday, July 16, 2011

All girls love jewellery?

Do all girls love jewellery?
Are diamonds really a girl's best friend?
Well as beautiful as diamonds are (I'll spare you all from my political views on diamonds) this girl does love jewellery, but fashion/costume jewellery it is.

I'm not very girly so of course my jewellery will reflect that.  I won't deny that there is something beautiful and luxurious about pearls, and I'll probably end up wearing pearls when I am an old lady, but for now while I can rock it...I will rock it.

I love Litter sf shoe jewellery, but my new love is CC skye.  I really do love their jewellery. They mix edgy styles, sharp metallic pieces and they end up doing something to them that still makes it jewellery and feminine.

Maybe it's just me, but I am in love with these!!!!










All photos are courtesy of Asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment