Thursday, July 28, 2011

Camilla Skovgaard Saw Booties

I saw these saw booties and I just knew they were out of my budget. Of course everything that I can drawn too is way out of my price budget.  This is the curse that I have. lol.


This Denmark designer is now making it's way on my top designer list next to Alexander Wang, Alexander Mcqueen, Marc Jacobs, and Acne.  


Very hard to get other than retail, these saw booties is exactly what I dream of this up coming winter.  I'll be on my eternal hunt for these and the YSL arty rings in black & gold and in my size. 
Wish me Luck.


If you like this kind of style, then you'll understand the minimalist, edgy urban meets luxury aesthetics.  Needless to say, they are quite odd, but I happen to be drawn to odd things.  I am quite odd myself I've been told lol







No comments:

Post a Comment