Thursday, July 28, 2011

I need Chilewich in my life

Ok this is definitely out of the ordinary for me. I am not Martha Stewart, sure I can cook, and I've been known to hand make gift packagings, invitations, cards, and other "crafty" things, but in general...my time is usually focused on beauty products or fashion.
But there is something about this company that makes me want to just throw all my money to them.  I don't have my own house, so this is actually quite premature, but I just wanted to show you all the designs from this company.  


I first learned about them when I saw the placemats on the Selfridges website, and my love for them grew.  I love the edgy modern decor.  I need to have this seriously...and it's all based around colours that I love (especially on my nails).


Images taken from Chilewich website






Images taken from the Chilewich website



You can check them out on their website - http://www.chilewich.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment