Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chocolate Mud Mask

So one of the items that I got in my swap with buttonboxx was a chocolate mud mask. This was a god sent, because I haven't had a chance to go to lush and pick up the fresh face mask that I usually get from them.  So last night, I decided to take a nice bath full of oils and give myself a facial.  


Sorry my pictures look yellowish, this was taken late last night and the lighting isn't too good in the bathroom.






See that, wash your face ladies before applying this mask.


Ok, this looks a bit gross haha
but it's like fudge, it comes out thick and it's really creamy so it's really easy to apply.
I did contemplate taking a picture of my face, but honestly I looked so ugly so I decided not to do that you guys.

Well overall, you got a ton of product in these pouches, I was able to use it all over my face, neck, decolletage, and even parts of upper arm where I do get some tiny bumps sometimes.  The mask did clean out my pores a bit, but it felt very tight, so I had to pack on the serums and moisturizer last night.  I believe it did what it was suppose to do, and it really cleaned out my pores.  And, for someone who doesn't like to eat chocolate, I was so tempted to eat this facial mask.  It smells really really really good! haha
It's a nice packet to have, for a cheap facial, so definitely grab one for the next time you have a night in and want to give yourself a special pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment