Friday, July 1, 2011

London IMATS 2012

I have missed every single IMATS due to travel issues, and now I am finally able to make it to the next one.  London IMAT will be held on February 4-5, 2012.  I just told DH, that I am definitely going.  He reminded me it's his birthday that weekend hahaha, and I'm sure his idea of birthday fun is not coming with me to a beauty trade show lol.

But I'm definitely going.

Here's the website to find out more about the IMATS including exhibitors list and ticket prices.
LONDON IMATS WEBSITE

Here is information about the event taken from their site;

LOCATION:
Alexandra Palace
Alexandra Palace Way
London, N22 7AY

HOURS:Saturday, (GENERAL) 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, (GENERAL) 10 a.m.-5 p.m.

During general show hours, IMATS is open to the public. No make-up artist credentials are required to get you in the door. 

Tickets are non-refundable and any billing discrepancies must be presented within 30 days of the transaction.

Online pre-sale ends Feb. 2 at 5 p.m. GMT. For At the Door prices, click here


**BUY BEFORE DEC. 28, 2011 (5 p.m. PST) & SAVE.


I am most excited about Hakuhodo having a booth there, and will be saving up money to purchase some brushes!  I'll also be stopping by the Inglot and Illamasqua booth as well. Heck I'll go to them all, but hakuhodo will definitely be my first stop.

Who else is going? Maybe I'll see if I can gather a group of us to go together. Either way, start saving your money! Time to shop!!!!!!!!


Have you entered my giveaway? Come enter to win a cute Spring nail polish & highlighter set HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment