Thursday, November 17, 2011

NOTD and AOTD plus other ramblings

Do you have one of those days when you wish you never woke up? Today is THAT day for me.  So I'm attempting to blog and get my mind off of things.  I'm so happy that I have this blog to just vent, rant, and ramble on and on about god knows what.  I really am thankful to have this outlet.

So yeah, things just kept piling on and on, and I have been doing my best to keep my cool.  So far so good!  Here's to hoping that tomorrow is a better day :)

This post is a compilation of several things: Nail of The Day, Accessory of the Day, and some small hauls.

First...remember a few days ago I blogged about getting some free pigments from Coke rewards program? Well can you believe they arrived today? Talk about fast dispatch. WOW!


They are pretty, just not sure if it's colours I will use.  But the size of the pot is pretty generous, and I can see these being really great side gifts.

So next up, I was not feeling so great, so I picked this polish that's a tad vampy, murky, and matte.  I guess that's my mood today???? lol

George's Troll is the polish, and I wanted to show you all my awesome awesome awesome duster ring that I got from Topman for £2 on sale.  I'm in LOVE with topman jewellery these days, especially the rings.  There is something just very sterile, edgy, and modern about their rings.





LOVE IT!
Did I tell you I love it? haha!

So yes, something so simple as a ring is making my mood slightly better.

I think it's time for a cocktail tonight - yes I told you it's just one of those days.
Tonight's cocktail will be vodka, apple juice, and some Cinnamon to top it off with.  If I write something crazy after this, you know not to hold it against me :p

Goodnight lovelies xx


No comments:

Post a Comment