Saturday, November 5, 2011

Clarins Instant Definition Mascara

I had such a great time today meeting up with two girls from this forum, and it was just really nice to sit there and talk to two people who share the same love as you do.  It was just good laughs, and just a really really good time :) Thanks A & S if you are reading this!! We must do it again very soon.

So during this meet and greet, my eyes were irritating the sh*t out of me, and I blame it solely on the Clarins Instant Definition Mascara that I tried for the first time. 

I'll tell you why I will not be using this mascara ever again:

1. It irritated my eyes
2. It did not dry fast at all
3.  And when it did dry, you can literally just rub your lashes and you get instant flakes
4.  Did I say it irritated my eyes? 

Yeah, it was not good today for me.  I wanted to gauge my eyes out, but I resisted in fear that these girls would think I was absolutely insane :)

But I do have to say that I love the wand on this mascara.  So for that reason, I will be tossing the tube and keeping the wand to use with other mascaras. 


It tapers so it really helps so the get all the lashes, and I just liked the way it divided my lashes as well.  I just wish the formula was better.  This is a new mascara that just launched, and since I usually love products from Clarins I thought I'd give this a try, but it was a bit of a failure to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment