Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another rambling post

Yet another post with really no true direction.  I'm just in a rutt ladies.  I don't want to keep jabberling on about nail polish, but I don't know what to really write about these days...you ever go through this?

So instead of having any real direction, I'm just going to start writing and see what nonsense comes out :)  I guess this is how it would be if I was in front of you and we were having a real live conversation.

So first thing. I'll talk about the nations #1 topic...the weather!  I have seen the sun now for a week, so I'm feeling much better.  Those 3-4 days of the sun going down around 2:45pm was just absolutely ridiculous.

Ok so now that I got that out of the way, let's see....
what's going on in my life.  Well, Christmas is just around the corner and that brings happiness and joy, but only followed by anxiety.  I'm pretty much done shopping for my in laws, and still hunting for a gift for DH (yikes!) - he's a toughy, because he is very high maintenance.  I'm sure he would say the same thing about me.  Shopping on a budget is quite difficult, but it also makes gifts more personal as well, in my humble opinion.   I am a big nerd, because I already wrapped up my gifts to myself for Christmas.  I will definitely be unveiling them on Christmas on my blog, so make sure you check back.

The other thing that I've been toying with is having a Christmas blog giveaway.  I just don't know what to give away - any suggestions?  Unfortunately, it will have to be UK only.  It's just too late now for me to be able to ship internationally and have it arrive by Christmas.  December 9th is the deadline for all international mail, and I will be away then, so big apologies for that!

Also, this blog is going to be very idle for about 11 days in December, as I'll be traveling.  So I really want to post a lot before I go, but I just can't think of anything to post about...ugh!

I'll have to think about it hard tonight.

Oh! and I can't believe I forgot, but I wanted to show you all the cute Harrod's recyclable carry on bag that my friend gave me a few weeks ago when I met up with her for coffee.
It's so adorable! I love this one and the red double decker bus one as well.
So that was super sweet of her! Thank you L!

On another topic, today's NOTD is:
Sephora by OPI - Not Enough Shoes (base)
with 
Cult Nails Capitvated on top

slightly halloween like, but I still like it.


So I'm off to have a long think about what I am going to leave you guys with before I depart on my long travel, and also think about this Christmas blog giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. have you thought about doing guest writers? maybe have a whats your favorite nail polish spotlight?

    also, i adore those harrods totes. i love the one with the kitties!

    ReplyDelete