Saturday, November 5, 2011

My love affair with fashion

I have a love/hate relationship with fashion.  On one hand, it's draws me in.  It's very exciting for me to see someone wearing Art on their body.  I love watching fashion shows, and flipping through my magazines.  I also love the moment I walk out of a shop with something that I have been lemming for.  It reminds me of the first time I was in Las Vegas and took my winnings to go on the shoe shopping extravangza of my life.

On the other hand, a lot of fashion is out of my budget.  So you can see why it's a bitter sweet love affair for me.

But nothing comes between me and my lover.

I am writing this post to show you one of my favourite fashion blogs out there.

http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com/

This is REAL women and men on the streets of NYC at it's best.  Move over sex in the city.

If you have this kind of love affair with fashion as well, then this blog is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment