Friday, November 25, 2011

Guest Bloggers Needed

A follower recently made an excellent recommendation to me about having guest bloggers on my site.  I was moaning away (what I'm so good at lol) about how I am running out of ideas lately.  I think my brain is just scattered all over the place these days.  So I think this is a brillant idea! I'm a new blog, so I'm not even sure if anyone would be interested, BUT...

If you would like to be a guest blogger, PLEASE shoot me an email at
Tokkiandoliver@gmail.com

I am looking for Fashion or Beauty topics, but if you want to do something Christmas oriented that's fine too since the holidays are just around the corner.

So come on ladies, shoot me an email! I would love to have other bloggers featured on here xx

Talk later lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment