Sunday, November 6, 2011

Get to know me, the non makeup rambling me

Some of my favourite blogs are Makeupsavvy and Makeup and Beauty Blog, and while I was reading Fee's blog, I saw a fun questionnaire that she filled in here
So I couldn't resist to fill it in myself...


1. Mood: Indecisive which leads to stress, contemplative, and strangely content

2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be? I think initially I would say Nobu in London, but right now at this moment, I would love to be at Peking Gourmet in Falls Church, VA and possibly sit next to the president or some asian gangsters, lol.

3. Do you have any siblings? Two amazingly kind, wonderful and hard working older brothers that I miss very much so.

4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you? My baby Oscar would probably say that he wishes I would feed him chicken everyday and allow him to chase all the cats in the neighborhood.  He'd probably also tell me to stop moving too.

5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head? As I get older it's definitely my head, although a lot of what I do in my life has been done by what I love or whom I love.

6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist? 
PFM The Western, Digital & Spirit Phantom Force, and Nina Simone Feeling Good

7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular? 
Only famous by association I suppose, but I think I'd be famous for talking too much lol

8. Your favorite place for dessert? It use to be The Cheesecake Factory in america, there is nothing like a vanilla bean cheesecake with a vanilla latte, but I think now I'm happy to get to Starbucks for a Toffee Nut Latte :)

9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?Tale of Two Sisters (Korean film). Korean and Japanese horror movies are my all-time favourite!!!!!

10. Weekly goals:  Go to bed before the sun comes up, make sure the house is clean, make sure I spend enough time with DH and the pup, and to at least put in 4 hours a day towards my business everyday, and trying not to eat too much greasy food lol
So if you want to fill this in, you can comment below or comment and leave me a link to your blog, I'd love to read your answers xx

1. Mood:
2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
3. Do you have any siblings?
4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?
5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?
6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
8. Your favorite place for dessert?
9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
10. Weekly goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment