Monday, November 28, 2011

Clinique Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula Review

The Clinique Post Blemish Formula is a twist pen that has a tiny hole at the top where the cream formula comes out of.  For $14/£11, this is that that much more expensive then a lot of the acne products out there, but it isn't cheap either in my book.


This is quite handy for travel and to keep in your purse, but you definitely don't get a lot of product either.  Sometimes I think that if the product is small, then the product must be potent and so you don't need a lot, but truthfully, it could just be that the product is expensive because they know people will buy it if they are desperate enough.

I thought my prayers have been answered! A product that claims it fades away scaring? That's great! Sign me up! I do suffer from scars, because I have such little self control and pick when I'm not suppose too.  I know I'm not alone out there lol!  So I have a lot of discoloration and scaring.  

I followed the directions and applied this day and night under makeup. There were some days that I didn't wear any foundation at all to give my skin some time to rest.

A friend was nice enough to give this to me to try, so I didn't pay the $14/£11, but if this product worked, I was all ready to buy a stock pile of it!  I'm sad to say that, I did not see any diminishing of my scars, nor did I see any improvements.  I didn't want to jump the gun and review it after a week, but I have used it as directed and used the entire product and I still didn't see any results. Disappointed really.

Do you suffer from acne scarring? What do you use?

1 comment:

  1. Been hearing some negative reviews about it too!
    http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/p_best_worst_acne_fighters/p100362/page2

    ~ clearclinic.com

    ReplyDelete