Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My All Time Favourite Skincare Products

  This blog post is dedicated to all the wonderful skincare products that I have used over the last 4 years, and absolutely loved.  I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase any of these products.
So here they are separated into 3 categories: Drugstore, Mid range, and high end.


Drugstore/Chemist Products  
($1-$19) 
      
Aveeno Daily Cleansing Pads


Garnier BB Cream


**I do have a confession.  I have not really tried a lot of low end/chemist products. 
So I can't recommend a lot of them, but I really did find that these products were just as good as their higher priced competitors.



Mid Range Products
($20-$49)

 
IQQU Jasmine Rice Bran Scrub

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief   






Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

 


High End Products
($50+) 

CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Day Cream SPF 15


Chanel Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser

Dior Hydra Life Moisturizer



I am in love with all these products because:

1. Lovely clean and fresh scents
2. Light and moisturizing texture
3. and the diminished presence of blemishes during its' use

I have combination skin with slight redness, discoloration and acne prone.  All these products really worked well with my skin and I saw a decreased amount of blemishes during the duration of usage.
So these are my favourites.

Now I want to know which ones you love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment