Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MAC Strobe Cream

The weather is definitely colder now, and my skin is starting to loose that shine, so I pulled this baby out to mix with my BB cream for a simple fresh dewy everyday look.  I don't fancy slathering on layers of foundation just to pop around the corner, so this highlighting cream mixed with my BB cream (Skinfood 79) looks absolutely amazing on. 





I didn't blend it in completely just to show you the illuminating that this cream provides.

This can be worn under your foundation, or mixed with it.
I just really like this and I like the fresh slightly sweet scent as well.

MAC strobe cream is £12 and can be purchased where you find your MAC products: 
MAC shops, MAC online, Debenhams, etc. etc.
I say if you don't have a cream highlighter - get this one.
I do own the Becca skin perfector, but that one is a bit steep at £30.

Also if you feel like your skin is starting to dry out like mine, and your foundation is highlighting your dryness, mix this in, you will love the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment