Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Glossybox - Our very own "Birchbox"

I'm just like any girl who loves surprises, especially when it comes in a cute box. I'm really happy that a company similiar to Birchbox in the US has arrived in the U.K. I'm pretty excited so I wanted to share. Just like Birchbox, Glossybox comes in very luxurious packaging.

I'm already thinking of the different ways i can reuse this box :)

Here is their promo pic...
As some of you know, I hate Laura Mercier so seeing that did turn me off, but I doubt that I will be getting exactly what's shown since it's just a sample.
Honestly, I'm excited to try high end products and possibly obtain some more UK based products as well to try out.

Glossybox also has this program called Glossydots where you get 1 dot for each review. Once you get 20 dots, you can get 1 Glossybox for free. So basically, you review all your products for 4 months and the 5th month is free. Not bad.

If you have a subscription to Glossybox, please let me know how you like it.
THANK YOU!

On another sad note, this week has been quite an emotional week for me. As some of you, I'm very political and very liberal, so it has taken a toll on me to watch the news and see what's going on in the world. I don't want to go into it, considering this is a beauty blog, but I have a quote that I wanted to share and it sums up how I feel inside.

A wise man once said.

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.



1 comment:

  1. is there a glossy box in the uk as well??

    ReplyDelete