Sunday, May 22, 2011

NUXE HUILE PRODIGIEUSE OR

The things I am getting use to since my move has been...
Bad food (apart from the Indian),
Billywitches, hideous hair clenching bugs only local to east anglia, great!,
Horrible exchange rates, 
and dry/sun lacking skin.


I can cope with it all apart from the Billywitches, thank god they leave at the end of June lol.


Fake tans are a huge deal here and I can understand why, but I'm just not a fake tan type of chic, not since I turned 22 have I done the fake tanning either in the beds or spray, so when I started to get worried about the hue of my skintone these days, I found this product and have been researching about it.


At £23, I need to make sure that I want it, and indeed I do!


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or, or in plain english...Shimmering gold oil.


The company's description reads as such:


The NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi Usage Dry Oil gives a golden shimmer to your face, body and hair.This oil leaves your face and body soft and velvety, whilst your hair becomes supple, glossy and full of volume. Thanks to its small golden particles, your skin is left nourished with a subtle yet sexy golden sheen.



So my wish list continues to grow lol
I hope to be able to return with a review on this item. I'm just waiting for some sort of promotion or sale to pick this baby up, but according to the reviews, everyone seems to love it! I hope so.



1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha. You have commentaries in your wishlist!!

    Word. I want my skin to have golden shimmer.

    ReplyDelete