Friday, May 6, 2011

Project 10 Pan & Current Lemings

I am almost done! I think in the next week I should be done using up all my 10 items and I will be free from these shackles !!!! HAHA

So in celebration, I'll tell you ladies my top 10 current lemmings.
Here they are in no particular order....

Armani Eyes to Kill Intense
I would like to try any of these, they look amazing and I have read some good reviews about the silky texture. They look intense and exactly what I need for that night-time look.


Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
Apparently you get a lot of bang for your buck with this. I will be picking this up first!

Chantecaille Luminous Eyeliner
Glamorous!!!!! I want them all 

Chantecaille Sea Turtle Palette
Who would want this, just look at it?!?!?!!

NARS Yachiyo Brush
Had someone show me this brush and I have been in love eversince!


Guerlain Terracotta Jambes de Gazelle
I am in desperate need of this for the summer. No more Miami sun here in England, so I'll settle for this :)

Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Insouciant
Stupid Stupid me for not ordering this before I left the states!

Chanel's upcoming Fall polish
due to release in July
****swoon****

Now here are the lemmings that I can't afford lol

Bond No.9 perfume in
Madison Square Garden
I use my samples very very sparingly.
At $260 a bottle, well let's just say it might take a few years to acquire this! But I love it


Jo Malone Luxury Candle in Grapefruit
This massive candle is not only elegant, but smells so good. I close my eyes and picture this candle in my future home and at $375, it will be in my home for years!

Yep it's nice to dream sometimes ladies, isn't it?
So these are my top 10 current lemmings, believe me there is more, but I don't have enough hours in the day to write out everything that I want lol
(who does right?)

What are some of your current lemmings?
And if you have any of the above mentioned products, what are your reviews? Love? Hate?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Sue, there are some lovely want's on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Some lovely and quite expensive lemmings in there LOL But they are beautiful to look at and dream about :)

    ReplyDelete