Friday, May 20, 2011

Rococo Gold Leaf lacquer

Where to do I begin?
I begin by showing you the picture first...

This my friends has been my obsession for the last week. I saw it on mouldyfruit's blog against a stark black background and it was stunning. Anyone who knows me in real life knows I am quite keen on black with gold jewellery, so obviously that love transfers to my nails too.

It is 24k gold "leaves" floating in a clear base.  It is very luxurious and extravagant and just something that the girly girl in me screams for. 

The retail is £25 at SpaceNK or £22.50 at Cultbeauty.  SpaceNK does have a rewards program but Cultbeauty does not.

I'm blogging about it, because usually when I obsess over something for more than a week, it means it's time for me to obtain it and although I have put this on my X-mas to buy list, I don't think this will last until Christmas, so I'm going to have to bump this up a tad bit (aka my next trip to London).

I really wish I had a swatch to show you all, but as some of you may know, moving overseas has emptied me out and finances are a bit tight, but I'm still breathing! and as long as I'm breathing, mama needs a new polish :)

So I wanted to show you all my beautiful new lemming. I hope to be able to swatch it for you in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Mama ESPECIALLY NEEDS 24k nail polish. Hope you find it soon!!

    ReplyDelete