Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Favourite nail polishes of 2011

Merry Christmas Eve everyone :)  

Yes, I'm over here being a bit anti-social as the mood here is a bit awkward.  So I retreated into my bedroom and decided this is a perfect time for me to post up my favourite nail polishes of 2011.  I'll be doing a separate favourite beauty products of 2011, but this one is for the nail polish lovers out there.

The nail polish that are going to be featured will not surprise anyone, as I'm pretty sure these are favourites of many ladies out there, but I really do LOVE these.  
My favourite polishes are......

Sephora OPI 212, Dior Czarina Gold, Chanel Peridot, D&G Stromboli

Nubar 2010, Chanel Graphite, CG Sea Spray, Dior Gris Montaigne, Illamasqua Raindrops





 






I would love to know what your favourite polishes of 2011 are, even if it's one of 50, let me know by leaving a comment below.

Now off to be social.
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment