My quest to find a facial cleanser that will prevent breakout continues.
Today's review is on the DDF Foaming Cleanser Review
Cleanser Product Information
* Retails $38 and can be purchased at Sephora, DDF online, and other skincare specialist e-shops
* Size: 6.7 Fl Oz
* Features a pump and cleanser comes out as a thin foam
* The ingredients include:
Main ingredient: 1.8% Salicylic Acid
Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Cocamide DEA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Azelaic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Propylene Glycol (And) Water (And) Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Panthenol, Blue #1.
* The scent leaned a little too close to windex for me (super synthetic)
* Did not prevent any breakouts during it's use
* The bottle is big, but you needed at least 2-3 pumps before getting a rich foam to fully wash your face
* For me, it was a bit expensive ($38) for a product that did not render effective for my acne prone skin
As this was a gift to me, I was eager to try this product. My friend knew that I struggled with acne, and as she couldn't use anything with Salicylic acid in it, she gave this to me. If it was effective with my skin, I would re-purchase it, but after several months of using this, I don't think that I will.
On the bright side, I did use this product near the end on my check, neck, and upper arms to help with my clogged pores. My upper arm does seem to be less clogged, but I don't know if that was due to this product, or because of the tool that I used to exfoliate my upper arm.
Sadly, I can not recommend this product. I would say if you are interested in buying this product, check out other reviews as well. I haven't seen many positive reviews on this product.
Hope this helps.Take care lovelies xxx