Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yardley London's Royal English Daisy Perfume Review

Well you learn something new everyday...I learned that Boxing day sales are pretty close to the insanity of Black Friday sales in America.  I ventured out to Boots, because I wanted to take a look at those awesome gift sets that I've been avoiding for the sake of my wallet.

I ended up picking up a Starbucks hamper, and this perfume. OK, they had this set in the "girl's" section. I felt a bit odd buying it, but I decided that it was too good of a deal to pass. haha.



For only £5, you can get a 50ml Eau de toilette and a 75ml body spray set.  Normally priced at £9.99 for the edt spray, this was obviously a no brainer purchase.  Also, this perfume was officially relaunched in 2011, so I wanted to give it a chance.  If you miss the Boots sale, then check out their website here or Boots online, you can still get the edt and body spray for £9.99 versus just buying the edt for £9.99.


Here is a description of the scent taken from their site:
"Yardley London's Royal English Daisy is an elegant dewy fresh, green floral fragrance, reminiscent of flower filled meadows in the spring sunshine. It opens with a burst of energetic top notes in the form of fresh green leaves and apple, combined with a heart of hyacinth and white rose, enhanced with warm base notes of sandalwood and musk."

I know a lot of people don't read perfumes notes, and go based on their nose, so I'll make this very easy.  If you like Marc Jacobs Daisy and Versace Yellow Diamond, then this is a cheaper alternative for you.  I really love this fresh sweet floral scent, despite it's ability to fade pretty fast.  I'm glad I purchased this, and I think I found my new perfume to take with me on my travels as I hate taking expensive perfume with me in fear that it might break.



No comments:

Post a Comment