Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome to my New Camera: Samsung WB700

This post is making me giggle, because I had to take photos of my new awesome camera with my crappy iphone lol. However, from this post on, all my photos will be taken with my new camera.

Thanks to my awesome brother who listens when I b*tch about silly things like not having a proper camera for my blog, I have a brand new camera.  I can already tell a huge difference in the photos, and I am really happy.  I wanted to be able to provide better pictures, not just for artistic purposes, but for the integrity of this blog.  Plus, you guys deserve at least that much!

So I am new to this camera, and also new to cameras in general.  So I have a lot to learn, but I hope you guys enjoy the new photos :)



I really like the sleek black casing (obviously) and the big window to see the photos with.
It's a bit high tech for me, but I'll learn how to use it fast.

So Merry Christmas to me!

What camera do you guys use? Let me know, as I'm always interested in learning about new cameras and new features. 

Let the Christmas countdown begin!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new camera!

    I use a Canon T3i, but I know a lot of people can't invest in one. I also have a point and shoot that is really good. I will have to check out the model later, since it is in the car right now.

    ReplyDelete