Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Creative Nails CND search

I'm still getting adjusted it seems. I'm sleeping late, because my body clock is still on EST/US time.  I have all the products to do a haul post for, and I'm still fiddling with my new camera.
That's right, you heard me right - My awesome super duper brother bought me a Samsung WB700 digital camera.  I'm still learning how to use it, but the photos are so clear, and I'm really excited to take some better pics for this blog!  I already notice a huge difference, and all I'm doing is point and click, so I can't wait to get down to the nitty gritty and learn how to take proper photos. 

So while I was on the boat, my cuticles were just down right disgusting.  The chlorine pool water just damaged my cuticles, so I went and had a manicure done.  I wasn't really happy with my overpriced manicure, but it did temporarily fix my cuticle problem.

This upcoming photo is a picture of my manicure, but I have a big issue with it.
First, my cuticles were already dry only after 24 hours.
Second, I didn't get the name of the polishes that I used.
What is wrong with me?
What kind of a blogger am I? 
So my huge apologies!!!! but maybe someone out there who is a lover of CND will know what I used.

The base coat was a black creme.  It was a one coat opaque polish.
Now the top coat is definitely a CND Effects polish.
I just can not remember which one.  I should have written it down, but I intended on returning back to the spa to purchase the polish, and I completely forgot!!!! 
double d'oh!

The effect topcoat added an awesome duo chrome wash over the black polish.
It began magenta, then turned into an orange, then a yellow, with a slight hint of a green.
It reminded me of a wanna-be Clarins 230 (not as prominent but as close to a 230 as I'll ever get).

Any guesses????

(and please excuse the cuticles, just nasty Sue, jut nasty lol)


Thanks for any suggestions!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment