Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cult Beauty £10 off £50 or more & Strangebeautiful back in stock!

Calling all nail polish junkies!
Strangebeautiful is back in stock at Cult Beauty and now you can get £10 off your orders of £50 or more with the code BOX10. The promotion is valid until the 30th I believe, so act now.


As some of you know, my birthday is next week and having had 4 (yes I counted) breakdowns associated with turning 32, I had to pick myself up from my despair, put on my big girl panties and deal with my aging. HAHA, I'm laughing at how ridiculous I'm sounding now that I wrote it out, but yes I did have several "OMG" moment.

So I decided to treat myself to a night over at a spa hotel, get pampered and feel beautiful and also treated myself to......

STRANGEBEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Photos taken from Cult Beauty.com

I have heard so many people talking about this brand for the last few months, and a few people I know were actually given several volumes of this, so of course I had to see what the fuss was all about.
Yes there is fuss, and rightfully so.

What instantly drew me into this product was the packaging.  As I am a slave to minimalist packaging, this caught my eye instantly. The hard and heavy acrylic casing is so contemporary that it just exudes money. Then the name...Strangebeautiful - wow, that is the exact definition of the aesthetics that surrounds me.  I like to think I'm a "strangebeautiful" type of gal.  I'm not conventionally considered beautiful, but isn't their some beauty in even ugly things? I hope you follow me there.  I always say phrases like"it's so ugly it's beautiful".  So yes, the name and packaging instantly drew my interest.  However, it wasn't until I read the concept behind the brand that I knew this was a company that I had to follow.  The brand is so conscious about the importance of colour in everyday life, and art.  This is exactly the type of intellectual, artsy, "nerdy" backing of a beauty product that I have been waiting to see.  I love it!
So I took my hard earned pennies, and I purchased myself this volume.
I have a feeling that I am going to be a cult follower of Cult Beauty.  Luckily, Chanel's new polishes didn't interest me, so I can spend that money I usually allot to Chanel to Strangebeautiful.

For £49.99, click below to purchase these at Cult Beauty website

And if you take advantage of the offer,  you have to make it over £50 for the code to work, so I found this product to bring my total over £50.

For £1.95, the CND Kanga emery board is suppose to be the cat's meow, and I also think it's the cheapest item off of Cult beauty site that you can purchase, and it will take your order over £50 to qualify for the £10 off promotion.

Photo taken from Cultbeauty.com

Did you take advantage of this offer?
What items did you get? Show n tell ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment