Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Week Before Christmas Rundown

Hello lovelies!
I'm sure everyone is running around getting ready for the holidays, but for those who don't celebrate Christmas, don't worry...Tokki & Oliver is not resting.

I am going to be online probably most of Christmas, so I can avoid the in-law side haha. I know that sounds mean, but it's true.  So I have a few posts for you all to look forward too.

Here's an update:

* If you are on twitter, please follow me @tokkiandoliver.  I am actually getting the hang of it now, and enjoy twittering more. Wow, I never thought I'd say that lol. Welcome to the new millennium Sue :p

* Also, I added some new items to my Blog Sale. The link can be found on the upper right hand side of the header, so go check it out.  All prices are negotiable too and free p&p within the UK :)

* I have a Christmas pressie reveal for you all too. I can't WAIT to show you guys what I got.

* I am working hard at organising some guest blog posts from several bloggers ranging from beauty to fashion related topics, so continue to check back

* I also have an interview with our very own Amanda from NerdLacquer coming up soon as well.  Super excited to find out about the woman behind this amazing new nail polish brand that has won many hearts already.

and last but not least....
I have a favourite products of 2011 post coming. I'm going to split it between beauty products and nail polishes, so stop on by to see what really WOW'ed me in 2011.

So make sure to stop on by, even just to take a peek this week and throughout this holiday season.  Hope you are all well, and Happy Holidays to you all and don't kill your family during this season either (oh wait, I think I need to take that advice too :p).
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment