Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Stromboli Revisited

I think I will be revisiting more nail polishes as I do like how my new camera allows me to capture details that my previous camera couldn't.  So first up is Dolce & Gabbana's Stromboli.

Stromboli is not a unique colour as in there were tons like this.  Dior's Czarina Gold, Butter London's Wallis, come to mind when I think of Stromboli.  But I love the slender tall bottle, the gold cap packaging, and there appears to be a lot more gold shimmer to the polish that creates this green hue that I am loving this winter.  Shades like this are slowly taking over my love for blue polishes.

I got mine during the last neiman marcus beauty event, because with any purchase D&G were giving away a free full size mascara  (which I absolutely love!) AND free shipping, so I thought it was an amazing deal and splurged on this.  Be ready to pay $20 for this beauty, is it worth it? Well do you feel any polish is worth $20? If so, then yes, you must have this in your collection, if not...then there are similar dupes out there for cheaper.







It's been a while since I looked at D&G's nail polishes, I'll have to take another peek next time I'm in London.

Do you have any D&G's favs? 

7 more days until Christmas YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment