Monday, December 12, 2011

Bonjour! I have returned!

After 24 hours of straight travel, I have returned from my amazing one week Carribean Cruise :).   My trip was surreal and beautiful and It is so odd to be back.  One week away really felt like a month away.  That's how you know you had a fantastic holiday!  Well I'm nice and bronze, belly full of delicious food, and loads of pictures and stories.  I really wanted to blog while I was away, but one hour of internet on the ship cost $35, so there was no way I was going to spend that kind of obscene money. haha.

I just wanted to drop a quick hello to my readers, and that I am back :) My body clock isn't quite right yet.  I'm still not unpacked, and I have loads of emails to respond too, so I will be back hopefully later today, if not early tomorrow with hauls, photos and stories.

In the meantime...
I also wanted to remind anyone who's reading this that there is officially 3 more days until my Christmas giveaway ends.
You can visit this page to get all the information you need.  Sign up is super easy too!

Until then, take care lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment