Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nubar Nail Polish in Verde

I don't own many Nubar polishes, but from what I do own and tested, there is a reason why they are a leading competitor in the nail polish industry.  Verde was opaque in one coat.  Impressive! It's a beautiful gritty golden green.  How can one not like green when there are green polishes like this out there? Ideal for warm tone skins, but I thought this particular green looked amazing on my cool-tone skin.  I'm starting to really notice Nubar.





 My camera tends to layer a sheen of blue on everything, but this polish is a warm golden green. This is the colour on my left hand.  The green in this, is accented on my right hand with the blue green glitter.  So I thought they both went quite well together despite being 2 different colours.

So now I have naked nails, and trying to figure out what colour to paint it.  Should I keep it naked? Maybe I'll just give myself a nice moisturizing manicure right after I wake up from my nap. Damn cold, I wish it would go away. I have to travel to London on business, and need all my energy.  I think I'm going to go with a black base with Rococo's gold leaf? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love this color!

    When I can't figure out what color to do I just pamper my hands instead.

    ReplyDelete