Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh What A Week

Sadly...this post will not feature the latest or greatest or pretty pics of pretty things.  I just wanted to drop by before I crash for the night to just jibber jabber about a few things.  I write this as I have a massive headache, but a headache can not keep me from blogging.  So whoever out there is reading this....HELLO (waves).

I just wanted to update you on what's to come in the next few days and before the end of this month.

* Winner of my blog giveaway.  If you haven't entered yet, you have until THIS SUNDAY. So don't forget to enter everyone. Incoco will be giving a grab bag of goodies!
* October swaps reveal
* Completion of my Project 10 pan (I'm almost done eckk!!!! happy dance)
* Illamasqua nail polish in Stagnate review and swatches
* MeMeMe nail polish in Molten
* Julep nail polish in Miranda
* Verity nail polish in G11 Celebrity (I'm coining this my disco ball nails)
and last but not least my 
* Blog Sale (a tab will appear on the header)

So watch this space!

Off to bed I go....goodnight lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment