Sunday, October 9, 2011

Orly Royal Velvet with LA Splash Glitter Nail Art Accent

I'm now making the habit of wearing two different colours at a time.  I'm just getting so bored with uniform manicures, and although this sounds really wacko, I am embracing the strangeness of it :) I don't match my shoes and bags, or my makeup to my outfit, so I decided that it's ok to wear two different colours at a time as long as they somehow work together.

Also, this way, I can show you all 2 different swatches as well.  I'm sure some of you are thinking that's crazy, but it's just as "crazy" as skittling. So let me know what you think of it. I'm a big girl :) tell me if you don't like it also.

So here's the right hand :)
Orly's Royal velvet, and then just to try some new things that I got, I dipped my finger into the onyx nail art glitter from LA splash.  












I think I realised why I don't like blurples. It reminds me of bruises. That's why I tend to shy away from these.  Formula was excellent, and opaque in 2 coats.  I don't know the science behind making duochrome polishes, but it's really fascinating for me. HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment