Monday, October 17, 2011

Who doesn't love free stuff?

I wanted to write this post, because I wanted to share with you all how I obtain my free samples (deluxe samples too).  

In the last month, I have scoured the internet and freebie websites, and have signed up for tons of free samples.  They actually work! I have gotten tons of skincare and perfume samples (along with other samples like coffee, tea, etc. etc.).  So if you are interested and don't mind giving out your address, check out these websites.  


Sign up for their daily emails.  
Totally legit, no funny business.  They just link you to the company's website or Facebook page, and you choose whether you want to sign up to get a freebie or not.

For instance, today I got the new Molton Brown Rogard perfume sample, and Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser for FREE.  

I seriously get a free sample in the mail everyday now, and I haven't shelled out a penny.

So if you love samples like me, check those sites out!

No comments:

Post a Comment