Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NOTD China Glaze Nail Polish in Rodeo Fanatic

Good morning ladies! Hope you're all doing well! 
I need to get my a$$ in gear and start using the amazing polishes that were gifted to me recently. 
I have a duo-chromatic nail polish for you today. 
China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic is a turquoise/teal and purple duochrome polish.  I've been reading that some felt the duochrome is lost once applied to the nails, and that is slightly true.  The purple is very faint in this polish next to the strong dark turquoise meets teal colour.  But if you love blurple, this is a must have.






I never thought I was superstitious or even religious, but when I flipped the bottle over to see that the number to his polish was 666, I sort of cringed HAHA!
I don't like that at all for some reason, and since I'm not really a fan of blurples, I think this one will be going to a new home.
But the quality, application, formula is what you would expect out of China Glaze...superb!


Love? Hate?
Let me know if you love "blurples".


No comments:

Post a Comment