Friday, October 28, 2011

My October Swaps Reveal

I won't be swapping anymore this month, so I am revealing this month's swaps a little earlier.
This month has been slow, because the postage cost was starting to really start to add up.

But I'm super excited about my October swaps!


This month, I got:

Dior - Eye shadow brush
This is one of the two brushes from Dior that I recently swapped for.  I was eager to swap for these, not because I didn't have any brushes, but because this will complete my Dior brush set :) What I don't like about these brushes is that the logo rubs off, but then again I believe they all do. The brush is pretty densely packed, so it picks up colour well and doesn't have too much all out.

Dior - Lip brush
This retractable lip brush is very handy for sure.  I like that it is retractable, because the worst thing is to have a lip brush and then have to deal with the residue lipstick on the brush, especially if you want to keep it in your purse/makeup bag.

Fresh - Creme Ancienne face cream (deluxe sample)
Lightly scented and very soothing.
I love how this feels on my face right now, especially with the weather getting colder and dryer.

Illamasqua - Stagnate nail polish
This is a lovely formula, like all other Illamasqua nail polishes
If you like greyed out mauves, then this is for you!

Garnier BB Cream in Medium
This is probably my most excited swap of this month.
I didn't want to spend a tenner to try this haha, but it is so worth that and more.
This BB Cream is a lot more dewy and definitely more moisturizing than the other BB Creams that I have tried.  There isn't much coverage, but it is by far the most light reflecting and doesn't make your face look super pale either.

No comments:

Post a Comment