Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash


This is my first Soap & Glory product that I have ever used.  I know that in the states, Target sells Soap & Glory, but I never tried it.  Well, moving to England has opened me up to many different brands.  I got this in a swap, and I've been using it for the last couple of months.  The message on the tube is hilarious.  I really like companies that plaster their packaging with humour, especially witty humour.  
During the last couple of months, I will have to say that my break outs have not been any worse than before, so this product didn't increase my breakouts, nor did it help my breakouts either.

Here are my pros and cons:

PROS:
* Clean scented
* Smooth gel like texture
* Squeaky clean feeling
* Affordable and easily accessible
* Lasted a very long time

CONS:
* The micro beads were sparse
* Dried my face out more than normal (although I'm not sure if it's the cleanser or the water here)

Would I re-purchase this?
As much as I liked it, I probably would not repurchase it.  There are so many other cleansers that I wanted to try.

So this is my experience with the face cleanser.  You can purchase this Asos, Boots, and various places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment