Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Technical Malfunction

Hello everyone. It's been a few days and I know I haven't posted. My camera is malfunctioning on me at the moment, so I can't show you my lovely NOTD (Nail of the week really) nor the awesome drugstore haul from yesterday either. sigh.

But I like to talk lol, so let's see what's been going on this week.

1. For those of you that haven't tried Illamasqua Scarab under Barielle's Elle's Spell, definitely try it. This is my version of Clarins 230, since I could never spend that much on polish (no matter how gorgeous it is).

2. I changed the shape of my nail from short and square to medium and pointy. I did this after I saw all these manicures and nail art by Sophy Robson and absolutely loved the shape. I told DH that I didn't want to be a square nailed girl in a pointy nail world and he spit up his drink and busted out laughing. I guess that was quite silly of me to say, but shoot, it's true.

3. I got an iphone yesterday and I'm completely obsessed.

4. Once I get my camera working again (that is if it will and I'm seriously thinking about scraping it for a new one or maybe even just use my iphone despite the poor quality temporarily) I will get pictures up of my charity shop finds as well.

and since I have nothing pretty to show you, I'm going to share with you a song that I'm really digging this week. Not what I usually listen too, but very melancholic & beautiful


Koop - Island Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment