Saturday, April 23, 2011

Project 10 Pan Update



Wow, I'm really sticking to my guns and being good.


Here's my update
1. Befine Gentle Cleanser - only 15% used
2. Befine skin balm (it's inside the lemon) 
3. Lush face mask in Love Lettuce
4. Qtica intense lip repair balm - 85% used
5. Befine daily moisturizer (40% used) & Befine Firming Toner
6. Murad Acne treatment concealer - 90-95% used
7. Mac Slimshine lipstick in Bare - 90% used
8. Dior Bronze Collagen active spr 10 lipgloss - can't tell 
9. Chanel eyeshadow in Fusion - 40% used
10. Kiehls White brightening botanical hydrating mask


3.5 items down! woot woot!


and I was in town today so I picked up a free Nails Inc polish again (with purchase of a Diet coke at boots) for a friend.


Out of the project 10 pan items, I will probably only repurchase the Lush face mask, although all products are very good. It's just too many out there that I want to try before repurchasing any of these products.


Sorry about the quick post. I am actually meeting my brother in law for the first time and trying look somewhat presentable in my sweats/pj's LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment