Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boots Essentials Natural Hair Serum

Of course when I moved here, a lot of beauty products didn't make the cut. Anything that had any type of serum/liquid consistency stayed behind in the states. As much as I love hoarding my beauty products, there was no way I was going to risk having them spill over my few bags and shoes that I had left.

So my frizzy dried hair self walked into Boots to pick up a hair serum and I cringed looking at the prices. I noticed Toni & Guy was very popular, but at 8 pounds ($14-15) I didn't think it was worth it. Here I go comparing US prices and UK prices and products again lol. But I just couldn't do it.

I am a self proclaimed cheap wad, I admit it. So when I saw Boots had a nice size bottle of hair serum, I walked happily and paid 2 pounds for it.


60 ml
Can be found at Boots
2 pounds

What a deal.
This is a pump style bottle and one pump is sufficient.
I made the mistake of putting 2 pumps in my hair and my thin (already greasy) hair looked like I barely even washed it.
So a little goes a long way.
The smell is sooooooo pleasant :) light fresh floral scent and I did accidentally rub my eyes with this stuff on and it didn't sting my eyes.

In the past, I have used some very popular and expensive hair gloss/glass serums and spray and other than TIGI head rush, this has to be the 2nd best hair serum I've used.

And paying 2 pounds didn't hurt the wallet and I am quite happy with the results

No comments:

Post a Comment