Saturday, April 16, 2011

Project 10 Pan eckkkkk!!!!!

ECcckkkk!!!
I can't believe I'm going to do this.
So why am I?

Well I figured that all these items have a shelf life and I need to use them, because the biggest waste of money would be for me to hoard and not use.

Also, with me not purchasing new items, I think that I can save that money towards a trip to Paris and furniture for my place (whenever I get one).

So for those reasons and more, I have decided to embark on a self inflicted torture called the Project 10 pan.

No new beauty products until I have used up 10 products of my choice.

I'm going to start off easy, and then start into my actual cosmetic products once they arrive from the states (currently in english customs yaya!).
On a side note, it has been so difficult to live out of 2 suitcases since september 2010. Wow, I never realized what it meant to live with the bare necessities really. So in the next 2 weeks, my cargo is all coming out of customs, hopefully without a huge customs bill and I will then have the fun task of organizing 22 boxes into a small 3 bedroom townhouse LOL. Wish me luck!

But the biggest luck is needed in me not purchasing anything (even ebay) and sticking to my promise of no new beauty products until I finish 10 items.

Am I crazy? I have never had such a restriction ever, let alone a self imposed one, but I know I can do it. I know I need to do it, and it will be good for self discipline and for my wallet.

So without further ado, here are my first 10.


1. Befine Gentle Cleanser
2. Befine skin balm (it's inside the lemon)
3. Neutrogena Lip boost
4. Qtica intense lip repair balm
5. Befine daily moisturizer & Befine Firming Toner (these are 2 travel size that I'm counting as 1 product)
6. Murad Acne treatment concealer
7. Mac Slimshine lipstick in Bare
8. Dior Bronze Collagen active spr 10 lipgloss
9. Chanel eyeshadow in Fusion
10. Urban Decay primer potion (mine is in a tub when I depotted the entire tube into it)

So here are my 10, I actually even put them in their own baggie, so that I know to use them up.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!

ecccckkkkkkk lol

PS - And don't worry, I will be posting as often as possible during my ban. I have tons of untrieds in my collection and like I said, I have a whole cargo coming too. So continue coming back and share my blog with your friends too. CHEERS! xx


*****EDIT****
After I wrote this, II'm editing my project 10 pan items due to having to give away some of the items for people to use, so I replaced them with some other items.

1. Befine Gentle Cleanser
2. Befine skin balm (it's inside the lemon)
3. Lush face mask in Love Lettuce (not pictured and substitute for Neutrogena Lip boost)
4. Qtica intense lip repair balm
5. Befine daily moisturizer & Befine Firming Toner (these are 2 travel size that I'm counting as 1 product)
6. Murad Acne treatment concealer
7. Mac Slimshine lipstick in Bare
8. Dior Bronze Collagen active spr 10 lipgloss
9. Chanel eyeshadow in Fusion
10. Kiehls White brightening botanical hydrating mask

No comments:

Post a Comment